Advantage Creations is proud to announce that we have upgraded Cart32 to Cart32 V8.0! Below are just some of the new features in this new version:
- One page checkout
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks
- Completely redesigned Ajaxified interface, new look & feel
- More options, tweaks, and customization
Full list of features include:
|Web-based control panel|
|No software to install|
|No HTML or programming experience required|
|Free manual, videos, tutorials, how-to articles, other resources|
|United States based customer service|
|Free technical support via phone, email, and chat|
|Supports Microsoft® Access, MySQL®, and Microsoft® SQL Server databases|
|Import existing products database (limited compatibility)|
|Export and import Cart32 client data and settings|
|Products & Inventory|
|Easily add products to your existing website using our HTML form wizard|
|Easy to use options builder for product options such as size and color|
|No product limits|
|Offer quantity discounts, custom discounts, and coupon codes|
|Sell and accept gift certificates|
|Inventory management automatically deducts items from inventory on completion of sale|
|Generate inventory reports based on your set reorder points|
|Integrates with QuickBooks® using .iif file format|
|Support for downloadable products or softgoods such as .mp3 or .pdf|
|Design & Layout|
|Easily add shopping cart to existing web site|
|Customizable templates for check out pages|
|Easily match check out pages to existing web site|
|Compatible with FrontPage® and Dreamweaver® *|
|Complete control over store design|
|Support for Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)|
|Support for button images|
|Functions to update item, delete item, empty cart, and continue shopping|
|Support for .asp, .php, etc. on checkout pages|
|Change currency format|
|Offline credit card processing, phone orders, and C.O.D.|
|Create your own payment options|
|Integrates with Google Checkout®|
|Integrates with buySAFE®|
|Integrates with PayPal®|
|Integrates with PayPal® Website Payments Pro|
|Compatible with Authorize.net, Linkpoint, Verisign, and more|
|Online real time credit card processing with over 50 gateways.
Cart32 compatible payment gateways.
|Electronic check payments (ACH)|
|CVV2 security code support|
|Export order data to .txt, .csv, or flat file|
|Support for preCharge, Verified by Visa, and Mastercard SecureCode|
|Support for running an external script after an order has been placed|
|Shipping & Tax|
|Create you own tax settings|
|Designate items as tax exempt or special tax|
|Exclude item(s) from tax or apply special tax per item|
|Flat tax or per item tax|
|Base tax on City, City/State, County, County/State, Country, Zip code range|
|Tax on shipping optional|
|Create you own shipping configurations|
|Ship by price, weight, number of items, and more|
|Add handling charges|
|Designate minimum shipping charges|
|Designate free shipping on items|
|Separate shipping into multiple boxes|
|Support for international shipping|
|Specify max weight per box and item ships in own box|
|Restrict shipping based on location using state, country, or zip code range|
|Supports tracking numbers for shipping carriers|
|Integrates with major shipping carriers|
|Integrates with DHL, FedEx, and USPS real-time rates|
|Integrates with UPS rates database|
|Create shipping labels for DHL, FedEx, and USPS|
|6 shipping configurations available.|
|Display multiple shipping types|
|Conditions to hide/show shipping configurations|
|Reporting & Analysis|
|Sales report *|
|Sales tax report *|
|Sales by customer report *|
|Lost sales report *|
|Inventory report *|
|Attracta – Search Engine Submission and Automated SEO.|
|Verisign. To learn more about the Verisign Trust seal program|
|All customer data is stored in database|
|Repeat customer information stored|
|Customers can view order history|
|Live order status and tracking|
|User account login|
|All orders stored in a database for easy recall|
|Cart summary window shows items in cart on your web site|
|View live orders on your web site *|
|Integrates with several referral programs|
|Send newsletters to customers|
|Customizable order emails|
|Automatic confirmation emails|
|Order status emails (processed, shipped, etc.)|
|Password-protected admin access|
|Full HTTPS/SSL support|
|Secure HTTPS/SSL admin access|
|Secure Public/Private Key Encryption|
|*Assumes purchase of additional Cart32 addons.|
If you are already using Cart32 with us, your account has already been upgraded to Cart32 V8.0 free of charge.
Advantage Creations is proud to announce that we have upgraded Cart32 to Cart32 V7.0! Below are just some of the new features in this new version:
- Integrated Payment Gateway (Cart32 Gateway)
- Virtual Terminal & Virtual POS
- Integrated Store Builder (Beta)
- Checkout By Amazon & Amazon Simple Pay
- PayPal’s Payflow Pro update
- Add your own admin users with custom restrictions
- New customization options
- Stronger encryption
- Support for split knowledge dual control key management (required by PCI DSS)
- Improved user interface
- AJAX features to improve speed and usability
- Many performance improvements, tweaks and minor changes
For all customers currently using Cart32 V6.4 with us… you are all automatically upgraded to Cart32 V7.0! You don’t have to do a thing and there is no additional cost to you. Login to the new administration panel and enjoy!
I’ve been looking at the new system and some of the new features that stick out to me as being really usefull are the following..
- The integration of Store32 is really cool. This will enable you to generate and maintain your entire retail store within Cart32. Just enter your ftp information and generate your store pages within Cart32. Store pages are uploaded to your domain, while the Cart32 checkout pages are located on Cart32’s own secure server to ensure a safe and secure checkout for you and your customers.
- Ability to modify Cart32 templates within Cart32. In previous versions, you needed to modify the pages and upload them outside of Cart32. Now you can do all this within Cart32 itself.
- Amazon Payments – With Cart32 V7.0, Amazon Payments is integrated into your installation free of charge (Google Checkout still requires an extra module to be purchased). I don’t currently accept Amazon Payments for my own retail websites, but I will be checking this out as I think it’s a good idea to provide as many payment options to your customers as reasonably possible.
- Cart32Gateway is also included and they have some decent rates. Currently set at 2.17% plus .27 per transaction. The 2.17% is lower than my current rate but the transaction fee of .27 is higher than my current rate. It looks like I would do better with Cart32Gateway on orders over $20, but better with my current provider with orders under $20. However, the difference for orders under $20 is fairly small and it be more convenient to be able to do all my order credit card processing within Cart32. A really nice option to have.
When I heard about the new version of Cart32, I was first hesitant to upgrade as I was worried about any disruption or incompatibilities with existing store data, but everything went very smooth and everything seems to be running great with the new version.
We have now added a couple different options for our hosting. Before now, you had the following options:
- One Plan Hosting (Yearly): $99/year
- One Plan Hosting with Cart32 (Yearly): $120/year
Due to recent requests, we have decided to add the following monthly options for both types of hosting.
- One Plan Hosting (Monthly): $10/month
- One Plan Hosting with Cart32 (Monthly): $15/month
Some of our newest clients include…
- Baby Yap Yap
We have many hosting, web design and internet marketing solutions for every budget and every need.
For example, Baby Yap Yap needed reliable Cart32 Hosting for their ecommerce business, which we offer for the very affordable price of $120 (no setup fees).
Henninge needed a no-hassle hosting package, which we offer for $99/year (no setup fees).
Organic Bodybuilding needed website hosting, custom scripts, an ebook created and encrypted and a internet marketing plan developed and implemented, which is ongoing.
As I said in the previous post, we have upgraded the Cart32 shopping cart to Cart32 v6.3. One of the major new features we are using right away is the Google Checkout addon. The addon allows Google Checkout to work within the Cart32 shopping cart along with accepting Paypal, credit cards (through your own merchant account) and of course checks/money orders.
I had posted previously that a drawback to using Google Checkout is that it didn’t integrate well with websites or shopping carts. While it still is not easy to integrate into websites, Cart32 has taken the time to create an addon that helps you easily integrate Google Checkout into the Cart32 shopping cart.
To get merchants to accept Google Checkout, Google is now waiving all fees for processing transactions for the holidays, which is great! After the holidays, Google will be reverting back to the old fee structure, but still allowing you to process $10 of Google Checkout sales for free for every $1 you spend on Google AdWords, which is still a great deal.
We now offer two tiers of web hosting. Website hosting with Cart32 support and without. Cart32 hosting is only $120/year and hosting without Cart32 is still only $99/year. The Google Checkout addon is an extra $24.95 (one-time fee).